12/16/2005

Celebrity Stuff

I will admit it I am an avid reader of the hot sheets (US, People, In touch) I buy at least one a week just for bathroom reading material. I am a little sick of the Brad, Jen, Angelina triangle though. What prompted me to write this was I noticed some information on prenumptual agreements. The article stated that some celebrities will actually fine there spouse for various things. One sited a fine for gaining weight the person was to remain at 120lbs or less. Shit if that was me i'd be broke LOL. Another stated that sex was to be in specific positions. Another was to relinquish a large sum for drug and alcohol use and another for infedelity. I guess Britany originally refused to sign one until her mother and manager stepped in. "Like Britany do you really wan K-Fed to get all of your money?" Michael Douglas apparently agreed to give Catherine some dough if he ever cheated. I think these sham hollywood marriages are for publicity. Look at Bennifer1 I think the two of them would have both been bigger washouts if they had married.

The whole article was in yesterdays Milwaukee Journal in the metro section.

1 Comments:

At 12/16/2005 12:00 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

I buy at least one a week just for bathroom reading material.

A woman that reads in the bathroom? Now I really have heard it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home