12/19/2005

COLD PIZZA, PEPSI & GUNS FOR BREAKFAST

Ths controversy heats up as a dicision is to be made regarding a concealed carry law. When are they going to put this back on a ballot or did I miss it. I voted yes the last time. I really dont think this will create more trouble or crime, if anything it should calm stuff down because the criminals will have to assume that everyone out there can be packing heat. I would probably have at least a 38 under the seat in the car. Maybe a little ankle pistol. I have kids and support the second ammendmant. So dammit Doyle make it a Law.

Page 12 A of today's Milwaukee Journal

and I quote "The senate, which approved and earlier version of the bill by a wide margin, is expected to repeat that performance and back the assembly version. Then is goes to Gov. Jim Doyle", Here comes my favorite part I would like to know who wrote this "who, thank goodness, has promised to veto the measure just as he did to a concealed -carry bill that came his way in 2003"

Damn blue state, I should have moved to Texas when I had the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home