12/15/2005

Dou You tip your garbage man?

My stepmother asked me if I got an envelope from my garbage man, I said for what? Well we tip them here in waukesha. So I then started to rant about it. I live in west allis and our tax dollars go to some guy in a truck leaving post it notes on our recyclables because they are comingled with bad stuff. They never take anything that isn't in a bag. They are already getting tipped because I am not charging them to pick up all the crap they leave behind and for the times I have to got o the dump.

3 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 8:48 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

I'm right there with you!

 
At 12/17/2005 9:54 PM, Blogger gbradley said...

I tip the waitress or the bell boy because I know that they are making minimum wage. That Sanitation Engineer driving the refuse truck may make more in a year than I do?
It's hard for me to put in a tip for that.

 
At 12/17/2005 11:46 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Kelly was checking the city web site today. On average they do make more than the average couple in West Allis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home