12/18/2005

I gotta make this good so I don't get the penalty box.

Hmmm... The wheels are spinning but the hamster ain't moving. I haven't stuck anybody high, there hasn't been any icing except for the cookies I made this week and I haven't been roughing anyone :)

ooh ooh I got something...

Ripped from the front page of the paper this morning. Everybody has got to love


ok I was going to put the link in there but because of the article I think they may have exceeded the bandwidth for the day LOL.

Does anybody out there have any rants about them. I could list a few places around here that could use lights.

The intersection of springdale and arcadian (Greenfield) If you want to turn coming off of springdale either direction your screwed most of the day 2 lanes you know the drill.

Or we could discuss the reds we blow through because there shouldn't be a light there like the one by the fairpark that usually flashes. Beloit & 56th is another good one you will stop on a red and then is will start flashing out of the blue. Some of the light poles around here must be from like the 40's I guess cuz its "stallis" that's the way it has to be.

1 Comments:

At 12/18/2005 11:12 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

You're not going to get the penalty box, simply by posting bad blogs. I do it all the time.

Did you notice that the police car on the top of that page looks a lot like a West Allis police cruiser?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home