12/21/2005

More Reasons I Don't Tip My Garbage Man

Today it appears that the garbage men got the better of me. They snuck in like a thief in the night. On a typical Wednesday the recycle truck is here at about 8am well they were late and I was late taking my kid to school because my alley has one inlet/outlet and had to wait for the truck to leave. Also typically the garbage truck arrives at 11am like clockwork for the past 3 years, well today they were hear at 9am, so I am again stuck with a weeks worth of garbage. I'm not one to put the stuff out early. There are quite a few people that will pilfer through the discards and recyclables believe it or not the last time I did put them out early the plastic recyclables were taken out and put in regular bags and the metal was gone. I then proceeded to call the sanitation department there was nothing they could do. Believe it or not what this person did was a crime and I was left with 3 bags of plastic with wonderful post it notes on them. They would not take the stuff. Again I had to take it to the dump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home