12/15/2005

Ok this has really got me today...

I heard a rumor that Southridge has no Santa. I am a member of a group which I will let remain anonymous. This brings up all back to the whole "happy holidays" Controversy. What the hell now. Does everything have to be politically correct these days. I'm getting sick of the person who has the biggest mouth getting their way. I was watching the Tony Danza show and his guest was Howie Mandel who is Jewish. So Tony put up a menorah, nice touch I respect that make it a potpourri of holidays. If I want to walk up to some one and say merry Christmas dammit im going to do it yes by doing so I am letting them know I am a Christian . They can reply any way they like and I will respect that. That is why the first amendment is so wonderful it give us the freedom to choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home