12/29/2005

Where I Stand You be the Judge

Well I took that political test on the net. According to this test I score as a libertarian (Closer to the conservative Side) which I think is where most people fall.

They fail to add the questions regarding abortion and gay marriage which I think are pretty important.

On the abortion front I think that partial birth abortion in any case should be illegal. I don't think women should be allowed to have multiple abortions or use it as a form of birth control. The government should set some limitations. I do believe that if a woman is raped or raped an contracts AIDS she should have the option to terminate the pregnancy.

As far as gay marriage I think not!!

My thoughts on the Iraq war. Yeah we need to be there. I believe this was a strategic move. Now the US occupies an area in the center of the conflict. As long as we are there I think Syria and Iran will keep there cool. I think withdrawing all of the troops would leave Iraq more vulnerable to attack from those surrounding countries and then we would end up deploying more troops there anyway.

2 Comments:

At 12/29/2005 4:18 PM, Blogger J said...

For gay marriage, you think not on allowing it or consitutionally banning it?

Just curious...

 
At 1/02/2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Mark M said...

Or maybe the government shouldn't be involved in the marriage business at all.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home