1/10/2006

Do Yourself A Favor Don't Ever Get Married, Because Divorce Really Sucks

I hate to get personal here but this is really irritating me today. We will start from the beginning. Seven years ago I met this guy. We dated and 3 months later I find out that I was pregnant. At the time we both decided that we would move in together because of the coming baby.
The baby was born and during my maternity leave he injures himself at work. At this time we worked the same shift working as a team to care for household tasks and the baby. 3 years go by I start noticing that he is withdrawing from all family functions and acting very strange to me. This man never wants to discuss anything.
We agree to get married to make things official, 2 months later after having an enjoyable time with our child he tells me he is moving out. It turns out there is another woman I found out via the cell phone bill. He injures himself at work again. I hire a lawyer and file for divorce.
Thanksgiving day I find out that I am pregnant again I tell him and he says "Well get rid of it" I did not, I was diagnosed with a rare form of kidney disease that could inhibit me from possibly having more children so I decided that God was giving me one more chance. A few months later I get a call at 6am having a revelation he says he wants to move back into the house with me and the coming baby. Apparently grass wasn't greener on the other side. I agree to give it another chance for the sake of the children.
Granted during this period of time I have never cheated on this man but am not going to lie I definitely though about it. I believe I was treated like crap and taken for granted. I forgot to mention that in August of 2003 he was injured in a car accident.
On my anniversary August 1st 2005 I found some interesting data on his computer. As a gift I was going to reformat the drive because earlier in the week he said he was having problems with the computer.
I found numerous e-mail from personals websites and I also noticed he was getting messages from the women there. I confronted him with the situation and he said nothing has come of it. I filed for divorce again on the 4th of August some anniversary present.
Here is the sick part. In Milwaukee County if there is no domestic violence in the home neither party is required to leave. I ended up having to go to a hearing to get a court order to get him to vacate the home. Any normal guy would have packed his things and hit the road. Notice I have already stated in this post he has injured himself 3 times already??? Well he managed to injure himself at work again for the 4th time. So I was stuck at home with the moron for a month yeah I could have gone and done something but that is impossible when you don't have the funds. Oh not to forget injury number 3 he hired a lawyer for a workman's com/Personal injury case. He was awarded money in November which I was never told about and we are still legally married I am guessing about 30,000. Well hopefully my final is on the 26th of this month I will get my share of the money. I know it's chump change but it will pay my car off. I will also have my sanity back because finally after 6 months of requesting him to leave he finally will be
AMEN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home