1/01/2006

Mullet Hunting is a Sport Apparently

Well you learn something new everyday. I was just perusing my links at the side of the page to the Disgruntled Car Salesman and for shits n giggles I checked out his profile. He has in his list of interests "Mullet Hunting" I clicked on that and apparently he is not the only one who does this. Well all I have to say is those people should come to "Stallis" because it's like the home of the mullet. When I moved here about 5 years ago I thought I was south of the Mason Dixon Line. I have noticed more of the following here than any other place I have lived.

1. Many severely obese people

2. People who are trapped in the Glam era i.e. still wear leather jackets with fringes

3. Mullets

4. A lot of blind people with seeing eye dogs there is one woman who I see on a regular basis and It still blows my mind that she doesn't burn herself when she lights her cigarette.

5. Sega genesis fanatics

1 Comments:

At 1/01/2006 11:52 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

I've noticed many of the same things about West Allis. We also seem to have an older population than other cities in the region, and an over abundance of churches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home