1/18/2006

Teen Drivers Need Survivor Training


I saw this on the TODAY show this morning. A horrifying 911 call about a teen trapped underwater in a car. Ok My first instinct would be "Holy Crap" and then I would be rolling the windows down in mid air as fast as humanly possible. Did this chick ever watch Fear Factor? I have had dreams about this maybe I'm just weird or maybe it's because I have kids. Or maybe its was that one time I almost went over the Hoan I don't know. They should really teach this to people who live in a place surrounded by water. Anyway on the show you could actually see the car under water so they were not that far down. If the car was filling up with water wouldn't it be "equalized" of course I understand that when the car gets wet the power windows don't work. Couldn't she have just opened the door?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home