1/11/2006

Was Tobacco Settlement Really Worth It?


I was talking to my uncle on the phone last night. He by the way is a truck driver. We were actually on a really weird topic about potato chips and who were the 2 biggest manufacturers are. I could only think of Frito Lay and then the rest I mentioned were all local by local I mean in the Midwest.

Later in the conversation I had mentioned that Kraft was a big company and if he ever delivered their stuff. He said yeah and that they were owned by Phillip Morris, they are the company who makes Marlboro Cigarettes. Well due to the tobacco settlement we are now paying a little more for our Mac & cheese. Now they have passed the price change on to every consumer who buys any Kraft product. I'm sure the non-smokers are going to boycott the the stuff now. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home