2/09/2006

Celebrity Stupidity At It's Best

We have to give Brittany Spears props!!! Well only for being stupid. I am a mother and I would never put my children in the car without being in the appropriate car seat. But to put your child in your lap.


Read the article and you will see just how truly stupid she is. She should get a ticket for child endangerment. Hey I know I survived with out seatbelts in the car when I was a kid but my family never put me on their lap. Life is to fragile to take such a risk.

1 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 8:24 PM, Blogger gbradley said...

Aw give her a break will ya.

We grew up and survived without bicycle helmets or car seats.
We also rode double on the handlebars or in the beds of pickup trucks... The horror!
Now the Car seat manufacturers have got everyone brainwashed into believing that parents who don't strap their kids into a brand new car seat are somehow unfit.
It's a ploy to sell more car seats.
Kids have to be in them until they are 6. Now they are putting expiration dates on child safety seats... 5 years.(how convenient)
BTW all of my rantings do not mean that Britney isn't stupid. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home