2/06/2006

Movie Review: Dogma & Transporter 2

I know the first one has been out for a while. You have to realize that I have bee quite sheltered for the past 8 years so I am trying to catch up on what I missed.

Dogma - I'm am sorry If I offend any of you but this movie sucked Donkey Nuts. I don't know? Everybody I know has told me to see this movie. I don't get it. It might have been Ben Afleck or just the all over stupid plot or it could have been many other things. So far the only movie I have enjoyed by Kevin Smith has been Clerks.


Transporter: I liked the 1st one and this one was pretty good too. To those of you who may not have seen this rent it! The fighting sequences are pretty cool. It's amazing what one can do with some fire hose. Jason Statham makes kicking ass look really easy. I also enjoyed him in The Italian Job.

It will again probably be a slow blog day for me again today. I intend on watching The Wedding Crashers tonight and I know that one wont be disappointing. I love Vince Vaughn and yeah I like Swingers & Made it was soooooo MONEY!!

1 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 11:13 PM, Blogger realdebate said...

Try Repo Man.

I love that flick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home