3/06/2006

I Was Allowed Out of My Deathbed Today

WARNING!!!

There is a nasty flu bug on the loose in Milwaukee and I got it! I have been bed ridden for the past 5 days. I have 2 small children and I still had to be mom. I wouldn't wish this thing on my worst enemy.

Symptoms: starts out like a stomach flu, you will be in fear of leaving the house. You will feel better in 24 hours the toilet will no longer be your best friend. You will feel better and then you will get a horrible dry nagging cough that only mucinex will help. Keep in mind during this whole period you will sustain a fever of no less than 102.9 degrees. Your ass will be dragging.

Hey I survived to tell the tale.

2 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 6:45 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

It was nasty, I was sick for 8 days, massively sick for the first three, temps in the 102 range for 6 days, a very nasty bug. Glad you are feeling better.

 
At 3/07/2006 11:16 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Sounds similar to what I had, except mine didn't last as long. But when it hit, it hit HARD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home