5/22/2006

I Don't Care If You Hate Me For This.

Yesterday I fell asleep at like 3 in the afternoon and slept until nine. The kids were by there dad so yeah I had the time and I already finished my chores for the day. I sometimes don't know what to do when they are not here. I ended up watching Men In Black for like the umteenth time.

After that I was looking throught the channel guide and could not believe what I saw. Oh, my god I felt a rush of happiness. It turns out my favorite radio talk show host now has a show on HNN.

Yes it is Glenn Beck so if you dont like it put a sock in it.

3 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 7:08 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Glenn Beck??? Man, I never really liked him much. Plus, his being pulled from WISN made room for my one hour radio career and eventually led to my blogging and podcasting career(s).

I did *TRY* to attend his rally for the troops at Valley Forge. That was a trip to remember!

 
At 5/25/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Addy said...

"I did *TRY* to attend his rally for the troops at Valley Forge. That was a trip to remember!"

All I remember was 2 for 1 drinks at Ruby Tuesdays in Long Island.

Lisa, kudos to you for sleeping from 3-9 pm! You're my idol!

 
At 5/27/2006 1:38 PM, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I thought Glenn's radio show was hilarious. He had some excellent writers who could come up with exceptionally funny material on short notice. Not like stupid Leno humor. Not by a longshot.

So here is my indulgence. Napping on the couch with the sun pouring in, hearing the birds and lawnmowers off in the distance, and playing (quietly) my latest Netflix: Harvey (1950)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home