5/10/2006

I'm A Slacker!

About 2 weeks ago I bought a Sony Playstation 2. For me to share with the kids. I also bought the game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Can you say hysterical and addicting! Anyway for those of you who have not yet experienced the joys of GTA, this is a must have, but it's rated for mature audiences so I play it in the morning like 6 am when I get home from work.

You are CJ, you just came back to the west coast because yo mom's was capped. Anyway you start rollin with some of yo old school homies and beat up crackheads and other drug and gun slingers. I did find out that you can also beat the crap out of the average passer by and take their money, and people walking by just look at the dead guy. I know its violent but I thinking for now it's and outlet. Oh you can also carjack anybody and run over the po po.

I would give this game 5 stars

I also purchased the Lego Star Wars game if you are a fan of the movies you will love the game its rated E for everyone.

For the spiderman fan try Ultimate Spiderman you can be Venom and kick the crap out of Wolverine.

I know you all were wondering what the heck I have been doing and this it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home