5/29/2006

What's Your Sign?

A couple of moths ago I was discussing with a fello blogger to find something weird to report about for things that go on in Milwaukee and vicinity. Well I finally got it. Sunday upon returning from Wal-Mart I was stopped by a train. I was heading east on Beloit road, those of you from West Allis are probably familiar. That is when it came to me. I was looking around at whatever daydreaming about eating the cheeseburger I just purchased from Golden Gyros.
It was a sign that read something like prosthetic devices. On the sign was a picture/sketch of Lionardo DaVinci's Vetruvian Man and it was missing it's head. I chuckled at it for a second and commented that I wouldn't trust them with my prosthetics unless they put a head on that picture.
Anyway I am going to go out and about and try to take pictures of business signs to post weekly on my blog. I will have a picture of this sign in the future for all of you to enjoy. Those of you who would like to send something can contact me at the e-mail address that is in my profile. They don't have to be from Milwaukee or Wisconsin for that matter but they do have to be funny. I thought this one was especially funny because of the recent relese of the movie DaVinci Code.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home