6/08/2006

Again I am on Hiatus...

If you have ever attempted to potty train a boy you can understand why I have no time to blog. I am to busy washing laundry and cleaning myself up. Yup they miss! I knew this would be an experience from the day he was born. First kids don't exactly come with a manual and, second I was never warned that baby boys woke up with "morning wood".
I put my son in underwear all day yesterday and set him on the pot every hour, no sooner did he get off he wet himself. He did this 5 times. Well I thought for sure that when I put him to bed he was going to have an accident. Nope the kid was bone dry at 4:00 this morning and when I got home from work he came running to me screaming "I did it mom" I was so proud of him so I guess all that work and mess paid off now I just have to tackle #2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home