8/02/2006

Action Figure Dilemma

I visited the grocery store today with my kids. Those of you who have kids can relate to this... Every time we go out they need to take their favorite toys with them. Well today my son decided to take "four arms" with him. While we were walking to the store one of the arms fell off. Of course I didn't notice this until we were almost done in the store and we had been through like every isle. So yeah like the good mother I am I went and retraced all of our steps and explained to my son that if we didn't find the arm the toy would be known as "three arms" I also stated that he would not get a new one because of the rarity of the toys for this show. Well I finished my shopping and we loaded up and got in the car to no avail the arm was outside in the parking lot and if wouldn't have looked to avoid traffic I never would have found it *sigh* of relief that is. My kid was so happy. Oh and for those of you that are toonheads like me should catch this show its pretty cool its on Cartoon Network and it's called Ben 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home