8/07/2006

Reminiscing...


I decided to read some past material and this came up and of course I have a story to go along with it.

Aaron posted this comment to a previous post...

Lisa, other than beerpong, what else is there to life? Lawn Jarts, perhaps? Nay. Beerpong is truly the sport of kings.



Lawn Jarts?

Ok, my youngest brother finally graduated from high school this year so my dad had a big party at his house this past July. Somewhere in the attic of the garage were a set of old Lawn Jarts I don't know who found them. Well the older teenage boys were having a blast playing the game. A few hours later the younger crowd went for a few rounds and one of my cousins decided to hold the ring up and see if the boys could make it through her hoop. Well just as she was picking up the hoop a jart was on its way to make full contact with her left eye and the next thing I know I am calling out the troops. By this time this kid was covered in blood. She ended up only needing one stitch in her eyelid. I suppose things could have been a lot worse.

1 Comments:

At 8/07/2006 6:36 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

I barely remember saying that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home