9/28/2006

Review: The RazrV3


Yes, I just recently acquired a new cell phone and so far I'm liking it. I signed up for Cingular because through AT&T they offer combined billing.

Compared to the Nokia I had this has a lot of super features I like the double screen I can see who is calling without having to open the phone. I prefer the flip vs the candy bar style. I can also set more than on alarm and trust me this thing is loud. I sleep like a rock its so annoying that I an completely unable to desensitize from the noise. The camera function is nice but the only drawback is you have to purchase software to download the pics to your computer at a cost of about 30 bucks. It is also bluetooth enabled so when I want to go high tech when I get that cubicle job and feel important I can look cool with an earpiece like everybody else, NOT! I think those people are annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home