9/21/2006

That Darn Book Again...

Yeah so I have been dating. I acutally just broke it off with someone about 3 weeks or so ago. When we first met, this guy called me everyday. I thought it was pretty weird but didn't mind. It's when they say they will call and never do that ticks me off to no end. About a month into the relationship he expressed how he liked "hanging out" with me and that if anything happend that he hoped that we could still be friends. In a later conversation he told me that he was not developing an emotional connection. Thats when it hit me "he's just not that into me" I dragged it on for about 2 weeks after that for physical reasons only, purely the type of thing didn't want. I figured what the hell. I proceded to wait to see if he would call and 2 days had passed so I called him and told him I cant justify seeing you any more I deserve better.
"don't waste the pretty"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home