10/18/2006

I'm out of my box...

Well the more and more I get out of the box the more and more I realize that I should have just stayed in it. As of late I have been doing a wee bit of bar hopping. I never really was much of a drinker in the first place but I figure where could I meet new and interesting people? Right? Anyway for me to go out on a weeknight is completely absurd well you know I miss "Drinking Right" every month. Well one of these days dammit i'm going to do it. That's beside the point here. So I went to Danny Lynches last night. From previous experience I thought this was a "biker" bar well it might be. I played a few games of pool and a couple games of darts and was reminded why I don't play because I suck so maybe I will stick to the karaoke or go back to my sheltered life.

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2006 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's right by my house. Don't worry. I have no life, either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home