7/24/2009

Should I have to put up with this shit....

Within the last year a new person moved upstairs from me. When he moved in I basically gave him the ground rules you know when garages is picked up recyclables etc. Anyway then he started doing some stuff that I didn't like. Flicking his cigarette butts in the yard blocking the side entryway door to the garage. So I said something and at that time he kindly obliged.

Until recently. Back in May I noticed a bird feeder hanging above my patio. I currently have my patio furniture out there my grill etc. So I kindly asked him to move it to another window. He said that when it got warm he would. About a month later in June it was still there so I asked again, nothing happened. I called the landlord and he finally moved it only a few days later there was another bird feeder right back in the same spot. One morning I get up and he has thrown crackers and potato chips all over the grass. Keep in mind I have kids they play in this yard. As fed up as I was I wrote a very professional letter asking him to please stop throwing food out in the yard because it attracts other undesirable wildlife. I would say about a half hour later I hear a loud pounding on the door. I answer to him yelling at me telling me that its bullshit for what i am asking him to do. Practically whining he is like "its for the animals, all my life i have been feeding the animals" I said well cant they eat out of a dish?

My main concern is I don't want rats coming here in winter because there is a food source. I proceeded to tell him about the chipmunk that has set up base camp in the garage. In one week the chipmunk managed to dig out 2 count them 2 5 gallon pails of pea gravel from under the concrete slab in the garage, but he had to get to work and couldn't be delayed by my petty ramblings.

To make a long story short since my letter he is consistently blocking the garage side entry door, back to the cigarette butts on the ground and leaving soda cans all over the place. not to mention now that when he hears my footsteps he starts whistling incessantly and repeatedly slams the doors every time he enters and exits the house on several occasions has woken my kids up. Not to mention the 1am vacuuming and paper shredding. I have done nothing to him to deserve such disrespect. I hear him once badmouth me in the hallway saying what a bitch i am. I'm sorry asshole upstairs I don't deserve not to enjoy the place i live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home