7/19/2009

Things that are irritating me today...

Not that these things can't irritate me everyday. I just felt like saying something today.

Barking dogs

The guy that lives upstairs from me

People who throw cigarette butts out the window of their car (I'm a smoker)

People that feed the birds

People that think knowing someone for three months is enough time to decide that they are the person they want to spend the rest of their life with

My kids throwing the pillows off the couch

Juice box straw wrappers

Watching a show on TV and it was the last show on the last time you watched it (reruns of reruns)

Buying the same thing twice because you forgot you already had one

Sneaky kids

OK, I did good not that these are in any particular order. I'm done venting now.

HAVE A NICE DAY! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home