7/18/2009

This ROCKS!

During my 2+ year absence I have also been dabbling in a wee bit of gaming. Keep in mind I'm 35 with kids so there is bound to be a console or 2 in the house. Who uses it? HAHA! Me, it all started with GTA San Andreas. Now anyone who has played and of the GTA series cam feel me there the games are hysterical. So I hear about this game called Rock Band from a friend at work who uses his X-mas bonus to buy it. At first I didn't think it would be much of anything. Well I ended up unemployed in April of 08 and was wondering what the kids and I were going to do to keep our sanity not being able to go anywhere because of lack of funds.




To make a long story short I walk into Sam's Club one day to pick up essentials and I spot it for $94 take it home and the kids freak at the size of the box. So I have been hooked on it ever since. I recently purchased Guitar Hero Metallica. It's fickin awesome and highly recommend it. BTW my arms are sore from rocking out :) and the kids and i have formed a band! I just found out looking at these sites they are coming out with a Beatles version of Rock Band with replica instruments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home