1/31/2006

Sorry For The Slow Blog Week

I have been so consumed with my personal life that I have neglected all of my loyal readers. For the remainder of the week thing will probably remain slow.

Like I said earlier I am going through the process of divorce which I might add has not been easy.

Just out of curiosity those of you who are married answer me this. If your spouse served you walking papers how long would you continue to live with them? I asked mine to leave the day I gave him the paperwork. I had to get a court order because he refused after 3 months finally today I have been liberated from the control from "Czar David". I am beside myself. I am a cleaning maniac and I have been rearranging the furniture. I just hope my kids do well with the new living situation. I guess in a house full of lions there is no room for a crab.

I hope to be back to my humorous blogging self in about a week.

5 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lawyers often tell you not to leave the house because residency weighs heavily when the court is deciding how to distribute property.

 
At 2/01/2006 9:25 AM, Blogger Izbaby said...

I don't own a home. In all fairness I gave hime everything that I had 2 of he never purchased anything in the house I owned it all before we were married like furniture and the like.

 
At 2/01/2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Brent said...

Sorry to hear. 1 or 2 months would be OK. I know how you feel, I went thru my divorce in 2000.

 
At 2/02/2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Kuflax said...

Sorry to hear...

Take your time... we'll be here to welcome you when you get back!!

You're worth the wait ;)

 
At 2/02/2006 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, it WILL get better.

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home