2/05/2006

Ahhh... Spring is Coming

I was shopping this weekend and noticed that the stores are putting out their Easter stuff. Now I have not seen these yet but they are truly my favorite. Marshmallow peeps and Aaron if you don't like them too bad. I'm the person who takes them out of the package and lets them get hard. Yeah I know I am strange. I thought I would also share some other interesting yet creative ideas for those puffed goodies.

At adult parties my uncle and I would make the bunnies anatomically correct buy using the ears I think you all get the idea, we would eat the earless carcasses and put the finished product out on a nice plate to display.

Peep jousting for those of you who get bored at the office. Each person selects the color of their choice and put them on a paper plate trust me they won't be edible after this. Stick a tooth pick in each. Oh you can only use the chick peeps for this. Arrange them in a circle. Put them in the microwave for about 20 seconds and the last one standing is the winner you may want to stand and watch the process its comical. It may be hard to determine a true winner at times due to variances in microwave wattages. When I worked in the office we had a blast with this :)

For those of you who are really into the whole science thing they do have a site completely dedicated to peep experiments check it out.

1 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 3:20 PM, Blogger Nick said...

I can't stand peeps either. But my Uncle is like you... he loves them stale. My Aunt gets them for him every year for Easter, he puts them aside somewhere, and then eats last years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home