2/20/2006

Movie Review of the Week

Strolling through Blockbuster trying to find something good to watch. Well 1st off I have had so many recommendations lately choosing was tough.

Duece Bigalow European Gigolo: It had a few laughs and I would rather nod discuss the parts that I laughed at. Let see these is one part with a tootsie roll my mother found extremely funny may I say she is easily entertained. If you liked the first one most likely you would like this one.

Crash: I thought this movie was really good. I showed all people have some sort of prejudice no matter who you are and all of the characters in some way or another seem to "crash" into each other I would highly recommend this movie.

1 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 10:18 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Crash is awesome!

I've been saving that to blog about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home