9/30/2006

Fun at the Karaoke Bar...

I really wasn't much of a drinker in the first place but things lately have been driving me to do it. I went out last night. I realize that things haven't changed much. You still have your "regulars" and those that I remember have much less hair now and such bad "dunlap" disease it makes me wonder why I keep coming back. I do have to say I still got it, getting hit on feels pretty darn good. I have my self - confidence back and now I know it shows. I was able to get up there last night and do 3 songs. I surprised myself I didn't think had the courage to do it. I even got some applause. Before I was married I used to frequent this bar for the pure fact they had Karaoke and on Friday nights.


My Place on 76th & Bluemound if anybody is interested. It's not a bad place they do offer pool and darts and the crowd is a good mix.

My Poison = Cherry UV and Coke "I love Vodka"
Ok what did she sing I know your wondering...
Fall to pieces = Avril Lavigne
Breakaway = Kelly Clarkson
Round Here = Counting Crows

1 Comments:

At 10/03/2006 2:52 AM, Blogger Kuflax said...

76th and Bluemound? I grew up right over there, but I'm not picturing a bar over there....

So sad. I thought I knew of/had been in almost every bar in town.

Well, maybe not so sad. That might not be something I should be proud of. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home