3/20/2007

I went to a titty bar on St. Patricks Day "An Essay of Sorts"

I went to a gentlman's night club in the daytime called On the Border.

Until this point I was a titty bar virgin. I get there thinking shit this looks like "bada bing" from the Sopranos.

It was dead there was only one girl on at a time and I am there with a bunch of male friends. I figured since we were hanging out WTF might as well check it out "research".

First why am I there with a bunch of guys. My female friends were busy. I have more male friend than female friends. I get treated like one of the guys. Men don't seem to want to ever date me they just want to be my "friend" at least for the most part the propositions have stopped... for now.

Well I totally didn't know what to expect. The women there looked like normal average folk that you see everyday. I wore a low cut white shirt. Hello black lights! I stuck out like a sore thumb. A magnet! The next thing I know some chick has her ass pointed at me and my friend to the right says " that's for you" I'm like what? Well I was like fresh fish in the meat department. I didn't know that they would stick thier boobs in my face very uncomfortable feeling I tell you. Well I humored the guys and stuck a dollar in my cleavage and let one of the girls take it out with her boobs. Then everybody was happy.

Well I think my research is done though if I had a boyfriend that would be the closest thing to a threesome he would ever get.

1 Comments:

At 5/07/2007 10:59 AM, Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

One threesomes, I think Rodney Dangerfield said it best: "At my age, I need two girls at once. If I fall asleep, they have each other to talk to."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home