7/14/2009

My Life Really Isn't That Shitty Anymore

I look back at the time that has passed since i was pretty religious about blogging and boy some of them old posts were sad. It has been over three years since my divorce and life couldn't be better. I am still single but now I know that is by choice. I have decided that lass drama = better life. I have an awesome job and work with a lot of really fun people. My kids have not suffered because of it, and I get along pretty good with my Ex not that all the dust has settled. I think my main focus from here on out id like to talk about the fun shit that occurs in everyday life. Could be political, about my kids or otherwise. I think i just needed a couple posts to get me started again.

I owe my return to a dear friend who has recently asked me to collaborate with her on an SL fashion blog. If you are unaware what SL is check it out. I have been learning a lot about open source code and scripting so this has taken a lot of my time in the last what is it like 2 years. ROFL My creativity is back :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home