1/24/2006

A Woman's Side of The Story

I Recently read a blog post from Aaron. I thought one link in particular was quite interesting and here is my take on the support issues (You may want to read linked post before proceeding).

Dear Technical Support,

Recently I have been having trouble with your Husband 4.0 program. (Note that Husband 4.0 is a utility program and upgrade from Boyfriend 7.0) I upgraded from Boyfriend 7.0 about 4 years ago. In the beginning the program was fantastic I loved Money Machine utility. Though the do simple household tasks utility was flawed. I also noticed upon installation I acquired the "Couch Potato Virus" and Norton says it can not delete it. I am currently uninstalling the software due to other virus issues in the last year I have acquired the following:

Inconsideration Worm
Lying32.Exe
Coming home late Trojan
Infedelity.vbx

I hope that in the near future you will have valuable security updates to fix these problems to make things better for the companion program that runs under the Wife 1.0 OS.

Sincerely,

A Disgruntled Husband 4.0 User

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home