3/06/2006

The Cookies Are Here!

My 6 year old is a Brownie and today was the big pickup day for the famous Girl Scout Cookies. This year they offered 2 new cookies and I purchased one of them.

Here is how the cookies I ate so far today tasted now that I can taste and smell food again.

Thanks A Lot: Cute design I expected the cookie to be a lot smaller they are about 2 1/2 inches in diameter like the shortbread variety with a fudgy bottom. Thank you is imprinted on the cookie in various languages, well now if I ever meet anyone that speaks Swahili I will know how to thank them.

I would buy them again Yummy!

bought the standard cant live without them basics like the peanut butter sandwich, thin mints and the caramel delites which by the way by noon my 3 year old and I managed to eat a full box of and now I'm feeling kinda queasy.

FYI to those of you who have not yet bought any cookies they will be doing the selling at various grocery stores in your area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home