5/30/2006

Those Darn Cops...

I don't see how the City of West Allis can be so special. I know in Milwaukee if you violate night parking the ticket is only 10 bucks. If i'm wrong tell me.



My mother comes over here at 4:00 am every morning so that I don't have to take my kids to work with me. Well this morning she got here at 4:05. I noticed that she parked on the wrong side of the street. Not really caring I went to work and came home and noticed that she had a ticket on her car. Yesterday was a holiday you would think that you would get a break, well not here. The time stamped on the ticket was 4:31 she had only been here for 26 minutes when it was written what if her plan was to leave my house at 4:32 thats almost a buck a minute that she was here. She is really ticked off and is going to fight a 20 parking ticket.

I think the whole thing is crap. And in milwaukee they give you an envelope to mail the ticket.

Those cheap bastards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home