7/19/2006

Thank You Part 2

I would like to thank Greg & Liz for a great book and would say that it's a must read for all women.

To those of you that have read "He is just no that into you" to have an idea what my marriage was like read chapters 5 & 11.

After reading this book I feel more confident about myself and I have closure from my previous relationship.

I have also made a vow to never do any of the following ever again even if he is the last guy on earth. I am posting what I would have written in the book if I was one to write in a book.

I will not ever ask a guy out again.

I will not wait by the phone.

Had I read this book before I met the guy I married I would have stayed with the last guy because he was "into me" and I feel like a schlep because I probably broke his heart.

Greg, I get it! By Lisa, Age 33

I married this guy who had absolutly no relationship with anyone in his family. He would never participate in any functions that involved my family or friends. Finally my friends and family started to do the same to me when I invited them to my house for a holiday. I finally got the idea that he was not into me when he started posting personal ads on the internet. I found this out on my wedding anniversary. I filed the walking papers four days later. I just wish this book would have been written 8 years earlier I could have saved me a lot of heartache.

1 Comments:

At 7/22/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

We should introduce your ex to my ex .. they sound perfect for each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home