10/31/2006

I have another tenant!

Here I thought I was done with the wildlife issues. I know some of you remember that I reported this spring that I had a female opossum under my porch.



I got a very rude awakening this morning when I came home. My new tenant is black and white and really stinky. Though I have not seen it yet I know its there and now I need to know how to get rid of it and to the one who told me to play NPR that didn't work the last time! I did replace the porch light and that seemed disturbing to the opossum so I shoved newspaper down the hole and waited. After seeing no activity for a few weeks I realized that it had moved and filled the hole. Well for some reason the animals like this spot and the hole is in the same place as the last time. What the heck is a woman who has had a fear of being sprayed by a skunk to do? Yes have been paranoid all my life and I wonder how I do my morning paper run knowing that them things are out there. I'm also looking forward to the migraines that are going to occur now because these critters are one of my triggers. My life sucks!


Man it stinks in here!

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2006 9:44 PM, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

I'd love to help but I don't know the first thing about rodent removal.

Just think about it this way, s/he doesn't think you stink!

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home