12/19/2006

Miller "Friday Night Lights"

I'm sure you have all seen it. Driving down state street at night. Well I took the kids to the brewery last Friday night. It started at the visitor center and a tour guide walked us into the theater. We watched a 10 minute video. If anyone has ever been to the regular tour the video is a hoot! "It's Miller Time" Then the tour proceeded down state street to see the light extravaganza 100,000 LED lights marching to "Wizards in winter" pretty cool! The kids liked it. After that well got a tour of the tunnels Fred Miller dug in the 1850's to keep the beer cold. Had no idea it was 60 degrees in there all the time and its 62 feet underground. We then proceeded to the "Miller Inn" to sample some of the beer 2 cups I think it was Lite and Fosters. They offered the children there pretzels and soda. They also have postcards to send and they pay the postage. I sent out 2 one to the goofball who was supposed to join me and another to my dad just to brag how cool the lights were.. I don't know if this is something that they do all the time but it was neat. This Friday Dec 22 is the last Friday they will be doing the tours with the lights. It starts at 5pm to 8pm and the tours run every 20 minutes. At the end of the tour they do hold a raffle to get some schwag. The price to get in FREE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home